Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Thirty-nine property owners in Benton County may soon become residents of Bentonville instead of Rogers.
Bentonville City Council met Tuesday and approved:
• A $731,000 budget adjustment for improvement to Memorial Park ballfields.
• A $10,124 budget adjustment for a new entry kiosk for the Bentonville Community Center.
• A $30,350 budget adjustment for to repair damaged lights at Phillips Park.
• A $30,000 agreement with Grubbs, Hoskyn, Barton and Wyatt Consulting Engineers for geotechnical services for the Northwest Third Street improvement project.
• Accepting $576,504 from NWA Trailblazers to complete moving utilities and building pedestrian tunnels at Southeast Eighth and Southeast J streets.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.
NWADG.com for only
$0.99 for the first month.