Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Lake Atalanta will be safeguarded from future flooding once repairs are made with federal money, Mayor Greg Hines said during a City Council meeting on Tuesday.
Rogers’ City Council met Tuesday and approved:
• Agreements necessary for the Bellview South Road project and accepting the lowest qualified bid for construction.
• A Crafton, Tull & Associates contract for construction observation, inspections and material testing.
• A contract change with Crafton, Tull & Associates for moving utilities associated with the Pleasant Grove Road Phase III project for design services of water and sewer line extensions.
• Accepting a $12,378 grant from the Northwest Arkansas Economic Development District.
• Rezoning 0.42 acres on the south side of West Pleasant Grove Road, 0.60 miles west of the intersection of Interstate 49 from agricultural to residential office.
• Rezoning 1.97 acres on the northwest corner of the intersection of South Dixieland Road and West Laurel Avenue from agricultural to residential single family.
Source: Staff report
This story is only available from our archives.
NWADG.com for only
$0.99 for the first month.