Login

Pharmacist opens first car dealership in Rogers

photo.caption|escapejs

In the early 1900s, the McNeil Brothers had a family pharmacy at 106 W. Walnut St. This location later in the 1940s was part of Hunt's Department Store.

Photo courtesy of Rogers Historical Museum Tom McNeil, a pharmacist, opened the first auto dealership in Rogers in 1909. By 1930, he expanded the deal...

This story is only available from our archives.

Log in to comment