Thursday, July 12, 2018
• Jason Lofton, 41, of 2431 W. Orlando Drive in Fayetteville was arrested Wednesday in connection with sexual assault. Lofton was being held Wednesday in the Washington County Detention Center with no bond set.
Keith Kerr, 38, of 3101 N. Woods Lane was arrested Tuesday in connection with battery and aggravated assault. Little Flock police responded to a disturbance call at 3103 N. Woods Lane and found a woman who had been stabbed in the back. Kerr was arrested and taken to the Benton County Jail where he was being held Wednesday with no bond set. The victim was treated at Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville. The police are still investigating the incident.
• Isaac Laikidrik, 22, of 412 Ewalt Ave. in Springdale was arrested Wednesday in connection with possession of drugs with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia. Laikidrik was being held Wednesday in the Washington County Detention Center with no bond set.
• A house fire was reported at 7:12 p.m. Tuesday at 1359 N. Leverett Ave. The fire was caused by food left unattended on the stove, said Thomas Good, assistant fire chief. Firefighters ventilated the house and treated the man onsite.
• Assault was reported at 9:37 p.m. Sunday at 211 N.W. A St.
• Breaking or entering was reported at 5:48 a.m. Monday at 1703 E. Central Ave.
• Assault was reported at 5:56 p.m. Monday at 401 S.E. Second St.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 10:41 a.m. Wednesday at 2919 W. Dorothy Jeanne St.
• An assault or battery was reported at 9:42 a.m. Wednesday at 235 S. Eastern Ave.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 9:03 a.m. Wednesday at 324 S. Buchanan Ave.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 8:17 a.m. Wednesday at 1189 N. Garland Ave.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 12:46 a.m. Wednesday at 1563 S. Razorback Road No. 402.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 10:01 p.m. Tuesday at 1645 W. Beech Place.
• An assault or battery was reported at 8:07 p.m. Tuesday at 4423 W. Chaparral Lane.
• An assault or battery was reported at 2:11 p.m. Tuesday at 1306 N. Maxwell Drive.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 8:55 a.m. Wednesday at 1035 Sunrise Ave.
• An assault or battery was reported at 3:32 a.m. Wednesday at 609 W. Maple Ave.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 2:43 a.m. Wednesday at 23981 N. Arkansas 244.
NW News on 07/12/2018
NWADG.com for only
$0.99 for the first month.