Photographs by Anthony Reyes
NWA Democrat-Gazette File Photo/ANTHONY REYES Downtown Bentonville Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017.
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
One of the Wastewater Department's clarifiers is inoperable, causing the need for a $37,500 repair.
Bentonville City Council met Tuesday and approved:
• Amending the pay plan for City Council members and the city clerk.
• Appointing Jordan Garner to the Advertising and Promotions Commission.
• Declaring eight Glock handguns surplus from the Police Department.
• Bills Electric Inc to installation of four decorative streetlights on Main Street for $42,558.
• Buying a $25,126 fork lift from Wiese USA for the inventory control warehouse.
• Diamond C Construction to paint and apply anti-graffiti sealer to two tunnels on the Razorback Greenway for $43,889.
• Ozark Mountain Glass to replace 13 door assemblies on various buildings for $33,975.
• Eliminating the purchasing manager position and replacing it with a purchasing administrator and accounting specialist.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.
NWADG.com for only
$0.99 for the first month.