Wednesday, March 14, 2018
BENTONVILLE -- The city is moving forward on its seventh fire station, according to contracts the City Council approved at its meeting Tuesday.
Bentonville’s City Council met Tuesday and approved:
• Simultaneously detaching and annexing a piece of Cave Springs into Bentonville.
• Adopting the 2017 National Electric Code and the 2014 Arkansas Energy Code.
• Waiving the competitive bidding to rebuild the JWC Muffin Monster Grinder and Bar Screen assembly at the McKissic Lift Station.
• Hiring Mitchell Williams Selig Gates and Woodruff for legal services associated with establishing a nutrient water quality trading regulation through the Arkansas Pollution Control and Ecology Commission.
• Hiring Luttrell Enterprises for $150,000 to remove and dispose of litter and mowing and trimming of the state right of ways within the city.
• Leasing a cab tractor for bush-hog mowing for $9,950 a year from Williams Tractor in Fayetteville.
• A reconciliation change order for the Elm Tree and Arkansas 72 intersection improvement.
• Hiring Harness Roofing for $28,000 to repair a leaking roof at City Hall.
Source: Staff report
This story is only available from our archives.
NWADG.com for only
$0.99 for the first month.