Friday, September 14, 2018
Benton County Sheriff's Office
• Brandon Vidal Martin, 45, of 322 Senator St. in Texarkana was arrested Wednesday in connection with possession of firearms by certain persons. Martin was being held Thursday in Benton County Jail with no bond set.
• Cedric Diante Farris, 26, of 2306 S.W. Huntwick Ave. in Bentonville was arrested Thursday in connection with theft of property. Farris was being held Thursday in the Benton County Jail with no bond set.
• Terry Gilbreth, 45, of 7409 W. Wedington Drive in Fayetteville was arrested Thursday in connection with domestic battering, aggravated assault and parole violation. Gilbreth was being held Wednesday at the Washington County Detention Center with no bond set.
• Robert Taylor, 29, of 248 Strawberry Meadows Place No. 7 in Springdale was arrested Wednesday in connection with aggravated assault. Taylor was released Thursday from the Washington County Detention Center on $2,500 bond.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 10:18 a.m. Thursday at 1211 N. Leverett Ave. No. 26.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 8:05 a.m. Thursday at 1701 N. Lewis Ave. No. 17.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 12:43 a.m. Thursday at 2600 N. Gregg Ave.
• An assault or battery was reported at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at 2164 W. Stone St. No. 4.
• An assault or battery was reported at 8:21 p.m. Wednesday at 401 W. 24th St. No. 128H.
• Battery was reported at 12:43 p.m. Wednesday at 101 S. Pleasant St.
NW News on 09/14/2018
NWADG.com for only
$0.99 for the first month.