Arkansas Razorbacks head coach Bret Bielema speaks to the Little Rock Touchdown Club on Monday, Aug. 21, 2017, at the Embassy Suites hotel in Little Rock.
This is the time of year, Bret Bielema usually makes a phone call to his former coach at Iowa, Hayden Fry.
High School Sports
NWA Democrat-Gazette/J.T. WAMPLER Fayetteville’s Mary Houston competes Oct. 5, 2016, at the 7A-West Tennis Tournament in Bentonville.
A pair of upcoming high school tennis tournaments could change the way postseason tennis events -- and perhaps the sport itself -- will be played in future years.
- New job doesn't change coach's goals
- Football: FS Northside tops Heritage in scrimmage
- Arkansas golf caddie eyes prestigious scholarship
- After down years, Comets spread out
- Titans’ Martin a difficult person to find each snap
- PREP GOLF: Purple'Dogs make drive for 5
- Bentonville seniors hoping to save best for last
- Prep Football Report
- Football participation demands hard work, commitment
Alabama quarterback Jalen Hurts (2) runs in to score a touchdown against Auburn defensive lineman Carl Lawson during the first half of the Iron Bowl NCAA college football game, Saturday, Nov. 26, 2016, in Tuscaloosa, Ala. (AP Photo/Butch Dill)
It's not just the rest of the SEC West trying to catch up to Alabama, it's the rest of the country.
- Weird weather shadows camp
- No unusual suspects in football polls' top 5
- Storms were real for mock
- Rose Bowl stars top AP preseason team
- Hogs’ Ragnow on second team
- State Sports Briefs
- Standout defensive end on Hogs '88 championship team dies at 51
- High-scoring Texan says Hogs will get official visit
- In Little Rock speech, Bret Bielema talks mentor, backup QB
Texas Rangers' Joey Gallo watches his solo home run in the third inning of a baseball game against the Miami Marlins on Tuesday, July 25, 2017, in Arlington, Texas.
Gallo, Bush on protocol
- Celtics land Kyrie to take on LeBron
- Simpson in no hurry for next victory
- Duffy, bullpen hold Rockies to 2 hits as Royals win
- This date in baseball
- Tolliver lands on his feet at home
- Travs shut down, drop 4th out of 5
- Off the wire
- So far, so good for Chief's Houston
- Indians pull off odd walk-off bunt to beat Red Sox