Arkansas' Daniel Gafford comes down with a rebound between Kentucky's P.J. Washington (left), Kevin Knox (5) and Jarred Vanderbilt (2) Tuesday Feb. 20, 2018 during the first half at Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville.
Arkansas and Kentucky have the same record overall and in SEC play, but the teams were only close for a half Tuesday night.
High School Sports
NWA Democrat-Gazette/BEN GOFF @NWABENGOFF Bentonville High's Asa Hutchinson (top) makes a shot over Rogers Heritage's Dawson Peek (22) on Tuesday at War Eagle Arena in Rogers.
Lady Tigers secure first-round bye in state tournament
ROGERS -- Bentonville struggled from the free-throw line Tuesday night in War Eagle Arena
- VIDEO: Basketball: Beck leads Fayetteville past rival Springdale
- Sophomore Bailey gives West win on Senior Night
- Basketball: Mavs headed to playoffs for first time since 2012
- Basketball: Kinney dominates in final home game
- 7A-CENTRAL BOYS: North Little Rock's Moore, Moody too much
- 7A-CENTRAL BOYS: Cabot beats buzzer, Northside
- 6A-WEST BOYS: Benton carried by Oulch
- 6A-EAST BOYS: W. Memphis kicks in high gear after quarter
- 5A-CENTRAL BOYS: Mills plays first-round game like it's a state championship
On a cold, rainy night with a winter forecast looming, a loud crowd came early and wanted to stay late, but Kentucky dominated the final 10 minutes.
- Kelley pleads guilty to DWI
- Wildcats stand tall: Kentucky stifles UA after half
- ASU athletic director: I fathom hurricane hurdles
- Louisville vacates 2013 national title
- Kentucky dominates on glass
- Bulldogs add more suffering to Aggies
- TODAY’S GAMES
- Hogs baseball team heads west for early test
- BASEBALL: UALR beats UCA in 11; ASU gets home victory; Harding falls at Union
Team LeBron’s Paul George (right) of the Oklahoma City Thunder shoots as Team Stephen’s Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors defends during the first half of the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday in Los Angeles. George scored 16 points as Team LeBron won 148-145.
TEAM LEBRON 148, TEAM STEPHEN 145
- NBA teams ready for sprint to finish
- Manfred: Pace of game a fan issue
- SOUTHWEST STAKES: New racing surface to My Boy Jack’s liking
- RAZORBACK HANDICAP: Shinier resumes no match
- MLB to be stricter on mound visits
- AT THE POST
- SOUTHWEST STAKES: Top trainers to put prospects into fray
- Nostalgic ride: Dillon restores No. 3 Chevrolet to prominence
- AT THE POST