Arkansas' Evan Lee bats during a game against Ole Miss on Saturday, April 28, 2017, in Fayetteville.
Given a second chance to help the Arkansas Razorbacks beat Ole Miss, Evan Lee didn't flinch.
High School Sports
Cally Kildow, Gravette freshman pitcher, gets ready to fire off a pitch during the district championship game against Pea Ridge played in Gravette on Friday, April 28, 2017.
Softball knocks off Gravette; Baseball upsets Shiloh Christian
GRAVETTE -- Pea Ridge's Hollyn Davis and Allie Whatley teamed up on the game-saving play during the Lady Blackhawks' 1-0 win against Gravette in the 4A-1 Conference Tournament championship on Friday.
- Soccer: Rogers High blanks Bentonville
- Ferrell hired to lead New School basketball program
- Football: Spring capsules
- VIDEO: Prep Rally for April 27, 2017
- Track: Pole vaulters rewrite conference meet records
- Softball: Prough perfect in showdown between league leaders
- Softball: Heritage's Pollock making adjustments
- Track: Gentry's Cripps closes in on his promised height
- Baseball: Consistent play key as Pointers defeat Wildcats
New Mexico's Jalen Harris (5) drives between Colorado State's J.D. Paige (22) and Gian Clavell during the first half of an NCAA college basketball game in Albuquerque, N.M., Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017. (AP Photo/Juan Antonio Labreche)
Should he choose Arkansas, he would have to sit a year and would be eligible to play in the 2018-2019 season.
- WholeHog Minute, Saturday
- No fans, few frills expected
- Making amends: Hogs gain split with Lee's help
- State Division I College Baseball Roundups
- Hogs miss out on Drake, Penn Relays
- Legendary walk-on too great for comparison
- WholeHog Minute, Friday
- Froholdt confident this time: Change to offense kept Dane unsure
- LB prospect making unofficial visit Saturday
Washington's Kevin King, center, poses with former Green Bay Packers Jim Taylor, right, and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell after King was selected by the Packers during the second round of the 2017 NFL football draft, Friday, April 28, 2017, in Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA -- It's Philly, so of course they booed.