Arkansas coach Bret Bielema speaks during the Southeastern Conference's annual media gathering, Monday, July 10, 2017, in Hoover, Ala. (AP Photo/Butch Dill)
Six days before the start of training camp, Arkansas Razorbacks coach Bret Bielema used an old-fashioned method of letting his players know what was on his mind.
High School Sports
Cade White (center) drove in two runs in Conway’s 7-6 victory over Sheridan in the American Legion State Tournament in Conway.
CONWAY -- Caleb Wilson survived Friday's ovenlike temperatures at Bear Stadium by bringing some heat of his own.
- Bryant's back-end bullpen bully in comeback
- Tilley's 3 RBI lift Paragould
- Bryant pitchers throwing up zeroes
- VIDEO: Prep Rally for June 20, 2017
- State sports briefs
- VIDEO: Tigers take title
- Football: Nelson, Russ star in Saints' final 4 finish
- VIDEO: Football: Bowers, Fayetteville start hot
- VIDEO: Southwest Elite 7-on-7 Bentonville High falls short
Kentucky NCAA college football coach Mark Stoops speaks during the Southeastern Conference's annual media gathering, Wednesday, July 12, 2017, in Hoover, Ala. (AP Photo/Butch Dill)
Kentucky fell to 0-2 after a 45-7 loss to Florida in Gainesville last Sept. 10, and a return trip to the Sunshine State for a bowl game seemed out of the question for the Wildcats.
- League believes it can win more
- Bielema delivers written message
- Georgia DL Mincey arrives for UA campus visit
- 2 not ready when Hogs open camp
- Prediction no worry for Wolves
- Razorbacks seek to maximize 'tweeners
- Chryst silences critics
- PA lineman says yes to Razorbacks after visit
- A Quarter Century of Hogs in the SEC: Exquisite woodwork
LOS ANGELES — Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw is expected to miss four to six weeks based on an initial diagnosis of his injured back.
- Wood to Padres in six-player deal
- Game of musical chairs breaks out at Fenway
- Spieth, McIlroy aim high, endure lows
- Rehabbing O'Malley hopes stay short
- Cowboys dump Whitehead
- Prescott making Romo a footnote
- NFL notes
- White Sox end nine-game skid, take down Cubs
- Perez, Moustakas homer in 12th to fuel Royals’ win