Khalil Garland of Little Rock Parkview dunks during the All-Metro Classic on Tuesday, March 14, 2017, in Little Rock.
Arkansas Razorbacks freshman basketball players Daniel Gafford and Khalil Garland have been medically cleared and are participating in summer workouts with the team, Coach Mike Anderson said Monday.
High School Sports
Brandon Fenner of Charleston, the state record holder for made three-pointers with 418, has one more high school game left in him before continuing his playing career in college.
Brandon Fenner connected on a state-record 418 three-pointers during his career at Charleston High School. Expect the 6-4 sharpshooter to add a few more long-range shots to his resume at tonight's Arkansas High School Coaches Association All-Star boys basketball game.
- Plumlee pleased by 'tradition'
- VIDEO: Winning ways follow Lassiter
- VIDEO: Perry, Christon key West victory
- Blackhawk Holly enjoys experience
- VIDEO: East continues its winning streak
- Guadron finishes career in style
- Har-Ber teammates keep cool for West
- UA signee in middle of scoring
- MVP Wallace brushes off strikeout
Arkansas running back Cedric Cobbs jumps over Texas defenders Casey Hampton (64) and Montrell Flowers in the 2000 Cotton Bowl, a 27-6 Razorbacks’ victory.
It was a magical day in the kingdom known as the Cotton Bowl.
- A Quarter Century of Hogs in the SEC: 2000 Cotton Bowl win over Longhorns
- Florida goes 1 up; LSU not giving in
- Gafford, Garland hit court
- Current, former Razorbacks dot national rosters
- 25 for 25: Your say
- Singer Ks 12, Gators go 1 up on SEC rival
- SEC, SEC: Florida, LSU face off
- SEC excellence extends far beyond gridiron
- VIDEO: Strong finish boosts Lewis
Arizona Diamondbacks starting pitcher Zack Greinke (21) throws against the Philadelphia Phillies during the first inning of a baseball game, Monday, June 26, 2017, in Phoenix.
ST. LOUIS -- Randal Grichuk looks good since his return from Class AAA. So does the St. Louis lineup.
- Triple-double king takes MVP throne
- Let Serena's feats define her greatness
- MLB notes
- Travs' Curtis regaining the big-league swagger
- Russell: Moved on from LA
- Collins hopes Millsap stays
- Spieth, 23, has a blast in playoff
- VIDEO: Topping it off
- Sonoma finally good for Harvick